Automation of Steam Tracing Control Valves
and Heating Systems to Prevent System Shock
Process lines typically contain special oil, if the ambient temperature gets too low, the oil becomes coagulated, creating clogs, and will not flow. The clogs will cause a “system shock” by jamming the system and as a result, the maintenance costs can be extreme. The process equipment may be damaged, along with downtime and loss of production.
Ambient Sensing Valves minimize steam waste and protect process lines by automatically controlling steam flow in response to ambient temperature.
- Direct acting
- High repeatability-no set point drift
- Valve opens gradually, preventing system shock
- In-line serviceable
- Solar shield provided for operation at 60°F
- ½” to 2” NPT end connections
- 100% factory tested
% of steam saved using Ogontz TL Valves on steam tracing lines
Automation of steam tracing and heating systems = ROI
Ambient Sensing Valves for the Automation Of Steam Tracing For Piping And Tanks
- Effectively maintains desired temperature of process
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Continuously monitors process temperature and regulates steam flow
Ogontz products are known worldwide for trouble-free operation, low maintenance, and optimum energy efficiency. Our engineering, manufacturing, and design capabilities meet the most demanding customer specifications.